Metro Hotel Dublin Airport, Dublin, Ireland
18th Mar 2014

Only spent the night , but was very impressed .

Vita Nova, Amsterdam, Netherlands
15th Mar 2014

Many thanks to Monika for making my first stay in Amsterdam , a most memorable one . This is truly an enchanted city . Here's to seeing you in the future .

Ca Mignon, Venice, Italy
11th Mar 2014

Many , many , many thanks to Alessandra , Ilenya and Flavio for making my first stay in Venice to be most memorable . Kinder people you will not meet in your travels . A special thanks to Alessandra for her recommendations to some great pizzeria's , for I am a pizza snob . Venice is a true gem bestowed upon this world . And my stay at Hotel Mignon couldn't have done better at introducing me to your wonderful city . Ecco a vedere tutti voi di nuovo in futuro .

Ambrosiana Hotel, Milan, Italy
10th Mar 2014

Only spent the one night there...layover on my way to Venice....but from what I witnessed , Milan seems to me , to be a great city to visit . Will definitely spend more time there on my future visits to that part of Italy .

Perfect Hostel, Paris, France
7th Mar 2014

First time in Paris , and I really scored with my room on the sixth floor . An absolutely beautiful view of the Paris skyline , albeit , not towards the Eiffel Tower , etc. , etc. but that didn't bother me in the least . Just being in Paris and listening to the locals speaking to each other at street level , was all that I needed . Very quiet location as it is located in a residential area . Some excellent pastry shops right in the immediate area . Close to the Metro , Louvre etc. , etc.

Four Courts Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
4th Mar 2014

Right down the street , within walking distance , to Temple Bar . That's all you need to know .

Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
22nd Mar 2013

Location right in downtown Dublin , makes for walking the city so easy .

We agree & Thanks !

Equity Point London, London, England
15th Mar 2013

In a great location to sight see from . Within walking distance to Buckingham Palace , through Hyde Park . If you are staying in London for a few days , I would suggest buying a temporary Oyster card . London has a great public transportation system , once you learn it. Any money still on the card will be returned to you . Lots of nice little restaurants within walking distance .

ArrowRock Lodge, Sligo, Ireland
11th Mar 2013

I hadn't been back to Ireland in over 30 years ,so this was to be a special trip for me . And boy was it ever .My room looked out at Lough Arrow and what a joy it was to see the sunrise each morning . Simply beautiful . Craig and Mary were a delight to deal with . We had some great laughs . In fact , I had met a good guy from Germany , and one night we didn't have any kindling to start a fire . Craig got us an old , unused lawn chair so we could break it up and use it . Simply put , good people.