London Backpackers

The room was very dark and dirty and smelled bad. The bathrooms were filthy!! It takes over an hour to an hour and a half to get to the hostel from the city center of London and that is BY BUS ( an hour by bus!!) Transportation in London is really expensive. Definitely not worth the price and the distance was horrible! I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

Home Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

mThe rooms looked nothing like the pictures shown on the website. Our room was very dirty. There was one shared coed bathroom per floor which was located close to our room and smelled bad, it made our room smell as well. For the amount of money we paid for the room each night it was definitely NOT worth that amount of money. I would not recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 1st Apr 2013

Hello Irene, Thanks for your review, we always try to improve! I'm sorry that you didn't have a good stay, but thanks for your comments. We worked on the smell, and improved the communication with the cleaning staff that no client has anymore a dirty room. I checked as well the pictures on the website. Sorry again for the inconviences and thank you for the feedback! Greets, Pamela.

RC Miguel Angel

Madrid, Spain

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

Hostel One Paralelo was wonderful! It was definitely beyond my moneys' worth! The staff was so friendly and helful, and the atmopshere was fun. They cooked us a free dinner and there was free breakfast as well. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were clean. I would definitely recommend this Hostel to anyone and everyone!! :)