• USA, Female, 18-24
St George Hotel, London, England
29th May 2013

For such an awesome price, this hotel was great. The small blond polish girl was absolutely friendly and adorable, and obviously HARD WORKING. The breakfast was not much, but was a good starter to the day and I used the cookies as a snack during the day. My room was tiny, but I thought that was really cool and I had everything I could need. Also, I had a hot shower everyday and a clean toilet! Lastly, the location is great. I would highly recommend this hotel for budget travellers.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
Paddy's Palace Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
4.9
8th May 2013

Rude and sexist staff. Broken, icey cold showers. Filthy walls and carpets and not cleaned for ages window sills and ledges. Cracked and dangerous windows. 530 am on a Saturday you will be ripped out of your sleep by the awful sound of a large broom scraping at your window, further cracking it. Rude and dishonest Indian couple. Only thing that was superb: Marc our tour guide to the cliffs of Moher. Also, the airport shuttles are punctual and free.