Reviews: ASClarko

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Luiz Leblon Guest House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The location is very good, just 5 minutes walk from the beach and from the Leblon mall. Luiz is very friendly and funny. We stayed in the Frevo room with an ensuite bathroom, which was a plus, and it is very big. For Rio, compared to other hotels, this is good value for your money :)

2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

2GO4 claims to be a party hostel, but when the common room closes at 11pm I don't see how that can be a party hostel, especially when there is a "No drinking games allowed" sign in the common room. The rooms were not bad, spacious and plenty of bathrooms so you don't have to wait, but not all dorm rooms have lockers. The free computers and kitchen are nice, but I wish they served breakfast. In all, not a bad place to stay, the location is perfect, just 5-10 min walk from DELIRIUM CAFE!

St. Chris is such a fun place to stay! It is VERY clean and very big, looks and feels like a hotel, not a hostel. No kitchen, but grocery store 3 min walk down the road and restaurant on ground floor so no need really for a kitchen. They even have a club underneath the bar so no need to go out. Rooms are big and curtains on beds are a nice touch. I wish the computers were free, but they are not too expensive. Even though not in center, 2 metro lines 5 min walk from hostel. Def. would recommend!

very very clean and big, I felt more like I was in a hotel rather than a hostel. it is cool to be able to mingle with locals at the bar along with other travelers. The security guards at the door make you feel very safe, being a girl traveling alone. the curtains on he bed are a nice touch, i would just recommend free computers since most other hostels have them for free and cost a little less, but I would definitely recommend it to anyone traveling to paris, i will actually be back in one week!

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. We take every guest comment into serious consideration and we will make sure that your will be taken too. We are happy that you liked our curtains and that you felt safe in our hostel and we hope that we'll see you again soon. We have some incredible deal on line for this summer season and Paris is looking really lovely, so come back and stay with us again ;-)