Poc na Hostel

Isla Mujeres, Mexico

Stayed at the Poc Na with 6 friends. We had a blast on Isla Mujeres. It is the perfect retreat from Cancun but still lots of fun. Hostel is relaxed and I would not call it a party hostel. However, the beach area is great and the night time activities are a lot of fun!

• 23rd Mar 2013

Hostel Quetzal

Cancun, Mexico

One of the best hostels in the world! I have stayed at some amazing hostels on this trip but the Quetzal is by far the best. Amazing people, staff, food, cleanliness and price! It really is the only place to stay in Cancun!

• 16th Mar 2013

Pedro's Backpackers Inn/Hostel

San Pedro, Belize

Best budget option on Ambergris Caye by far! It has two lovely pools, a great bar and the staff are wonderful. Accommodation was basic but delivered everything I expected. Would definitely go back!

I was in a 6 bed mixed dorm - the room was cleaned four times a day and was always spotless! Everything you would expect and need, with extremely comfy beds, hot water and AC! Their is a great vibe and buzz around the hostel 24/7 and the staff are brilliant. Free Food 3x per day - couldn't really fault it! I would definitely stay again!

• 13th Feb 2013

The Palace Hostel

San Juan, Puerto Rico

I stayed at the Palace for 10 nights on a recent trip to San Juan. Chris and Shannon were very welcoming from the moment I arrived and were extremely helpful for the duration of my trip. Very close to the beach, Old San Juan and great nightlife. What more do you need on vacation? They have the cutest dog who is really well behaved and a big fan with all of the residents! I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 26th Jan 2013