Hostel One Paralelo, Barcelona, Spain
13th Jan 2014

Really nice Hostel, cozy and clean, also close to the metro Paralelo. The stay was great and the staff super helpful. Special thanks to Cynthia and Marcus that helped me in finding information for a research I was doing on a neighborhood there. The dinners were really cool as well!! Thank you guys!

Fest Hostel, Warsaw, Poland
27th Nov 2013

Fest is the most cozy hostel I've ever been. I confess that I don't write reviews really often, but for Fest I had to do it and I absolutely recommend it! Martin was so atentive and helpfull, the facilities were great, very clean, very good wi-fi, a loooot of city guides to discover the secret lovely spots in Warsaw and a fantastic breakfast. Also by being a small Hostel, it gave the oportunity for people sharing more time together and getting to know great travelers' stories.

Astor Hyde Park, London, England
27th Jul 2013

Pretty nice building, with big kitchen and good room for meals or just meeting some new people! They also had a big common room with lots of sofas, computers and a tv where they organize movie sessions some nights! Really cool for the ones who are lonely-travellers! I enjoyed a lot my stay. I also could leave my luggage in a closed room the hours before my check-in and after my check-out! The only bad bad thing was the internet. Apart from that, perfect stay! The neighborhood is lovely.

Budgett Hostels, Groningen, Netherlands
28th Jan 2013

Ótimo hostel, bastante organizado e ambiente muito bacana! O café da manhã é um pouco caro, o que faz com que os hóspedes se dirijam ao supermercado próximo e comprem suas próprias comidas para comerem no hostel.