Archi Rossi Hostel, Florence, Italy
26th Mar 2013

This hostel was AMAZING We stayed in a mixed room for 8 and each person had an individual light and outlet by their bed as well as a whole big closet/locker with lock provided! There is a computer with internet in the room, the BEST free breakfast buffet that includes tiramisu, soft serve, eggs, toast, pork and sauerkraut, meatballs and potatoes, cereal, rice, cookies, and so much more! It was FABULOUS!! The hostel also has a free walking tour each day and the one we went to was great!

Ostello S. Fosca, Venice, Italy
24th Mar 2013

It's inconvenient that you can't check in after 8pm and there isn't any breakfast included, but other than that, this was a very nice hostel! You have to pay for internet, but then there is free printing!

21st Mar 2013

I was very unhappy that they cancelled my entire reservation when I clearly specified that I only wanted to cancel one night of my reservation; this led to a long and drawn out check-in process but they ended up working everything out and the staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was decent, but it's free! No lockers provided in the rooms and the shared bathrooms were kind of rough. I don't know if they were cleaned at all during our stay.

Living Mad Hostel, Madrid, Spain
8th Mar 2013

The rooms and lockers had locks where you held up a card to get in; it felt very safe! The building was very lovely with paintings and a fun colors. There was a nice free breakfast AND free computer access! The location was close the metro which was helpful!

• USA, Female, 18-24
21st Feb 2013

The bar was really nice! They have excellent pizza!! And live music on Fridays which was really fun!! To go from the bar to the rooms area you have to punch in a passcode and to get into each individual room you need and additional passcode so I felt very safe. The rooms have tiny lockers for you to store things in too!

• USA, Female, 18-24
Dublin International (YHA), Dublin, Ireland
8.0
8th Feb 2013

Nothing really blew me away about this hostel, but it was still a good place to come home to and I did feel safe. The church restaurant was very beautiful though! But the wifi didn't work and there was only one outlet in a room for 8 girls! Overall, I would say the stay was good, but not excellent.

Many thanks for your comments, We are sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your time here at the hostel. With regards to the wifi, it has been upgraded since your stay and we are in the process of improving the situation regarding the power outlets in the dormitory room. Should you return to Dublin we would be happy to look after you again. Best regards, Pamela. Dublin International Hostel.