Reviews: songjung

Location: Taiwan, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

great people and atmosphere here!!!!!!! and there is a typical Taiwanese bubble tea shop just next to it on the right!!! few buildings away. I was so happy to get there too!!!

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

this hostel is really fancy and modern and also provide a lot of things which I really don't need :( but I still pay for that. if you're in a budget traveling, think a little bit more. but it's still a nice hostel, perfect for group I think

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

no wonder this hostel becomes a best hostel in the world!!!!!!! come and see

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar

Porto, Portugal

perfect hostel with a little bit walk from the station, but it's super worthy!!!!!!!

LxCorner Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

perfect atmosphere with variety activities

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

i will tell my friends if they are going to visit sevilla, definitely stay in the garden backpacker hostel!!!!!!

Granada Inn Backpackers

Granada, Spain

i will recommend granada inn to my friends if they are going to visit granada

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

everything is so wonderful here except the weather starts getting bad on the third day of my days in Barcelona!!!

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

everything is fine except the wifi is suck on the ground floor and the reception is not 24hr.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

nice place with good price!!! great atmospher~

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

very warm water, clean space, personal safe and reading light and plug. everything goes very well in hhis hostel. I will rid command this hostel to my friend if they ard visiting Amsterdm!!!