Lakeside Backpackers, Queenstown, New Zealand
6.0
19th Mar 2016

Pros; the hostel is right on the lakeside and a close walk to the center for an OK price. Cons; probably one of the most run down places I have stayed at in many years/countries backpacking! We used cafe bathrooms instead!. The shower was broken on our floor (apparently it had been like that for a month). It seems like the owners don't care as they are waiting to knock it down and build something flasher. I think charging for wifi is odd in this day-and-age.

Erasmus Home, Salamanca, Spain
6.6
19th Jun 2014

Overall the hostel was Ok given the price, I just was a bit annoyed at the start that I got there at 2pm and it was closed. You have to find them at the cafe 2mins away, so no big deal, but I had to wait quite a while there before I could go drop my bags at the hostel.

The Garden Backpacker, Seville, Spain
5.4
18th Jun 2014

I only stayed one night and got a bit of a weird vibe. Everyone has different experiences though

Cloud 9 Hostel, Lagos, Portugal
5.4
15th Jun 2014

The location is super central but for that reason really noisy at night. I stayed in a room on the street and struggled to get a nights unbroken sleep due to noise. I should have stayed at a hostel a road or 2 away. Besides that it was OK

Real Plaza, Barcelona, Spain
12th Jul 2013

I loved this hostel, its got a great vibe and is in a super central part and is close to everything. Its not a party hostel, most were my age and generally relaxed so i got to meet some really great people. The owners are puntual when you organize a time to meet so thats not a worry. Overall really great place

Casa Beula, Taganga, Colombia
25th Jan 2013

This is a great little hostel, the owner is amazingly lovely, we wanted to stay longer just because of her. Its location is say 3-5mins from the northern end of the beach, in among the locals, not touristy at all, so we quite liked the walk. The kitchen facilities are basic but she has a rice cooker and can leave stuff in her fridge if you ask.

Casa Nativa Hostel, Cartagena, Colombia
22nd Jan 2013

lo mejor era el chico que sabia mucho, tenia todos los detalles para ayudarnos. Tener una cortinas de la cama es excelente, dado el calores bueno tener mas privacidad! No tengo quejas, era muy bueno, y volveremos!