Erasmus Home

Salamanca, Spain

Overall the hostel was Ok given the price, I just was a bit annoyed at the start that I got there at 2pm and it was closed. You have to find them at the cafe 2mins away, so no big deal, but I had to wait quite a while there before I could go drop my bags at the hostel.

• 19th Jun 2014

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

I only stayed one night and got a bit of a weird vibe. Everyone has different experiences though

• 18th Jun 2014

Cloud 9 Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

The location is super central but for that reason really noisy at night. I stayed in a room on the street and struggled to get a nights unbroken sleep due to noise. I should have stayed at a hostel a road or 2 away. Besides that it was OK

• 15th Jun 2014

Real Plaza

Barcelona, Spain

I loved this hostel, its got a great vibe and is in a super central part and is close to everything. Its not a party hostel, most were my age and generally relaxed so i got to meet some really great people. The owners are puntual when you organize a time to meet so thats not a worry. Overall really great place

• 12th Jul 2013

Casa Beula

Taganga, Colombia

This is a great little hostel, the owner is amazingly lovely, we wanted to stay longer just because of her. Its location is say 3-5mins from the northern end of the beach, in among the locals, not touristy at all, so we quite liked the walk. The kitchen facilities are basic but she has a rice cooker and can leave stuff in her fridge if you ask.

• 25th Jan 2013

Casa Nativa Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

lo mejor era el chico que sabia mucho, tenia todos los detalles para ayudarnos. Tener una cortinas de la cama es excelente, dado el calores bueno tener mas privacidad! No tengo quejas, era muy bueno, y volveremos!

• 22nd Jan 2013