Rising Cock Party Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

I went to this hostel because people recommended me to go. It was really just a hostel for partying. Toilet was dirty, bed was also messy. They said they will serve breakfast at 9, but they just make breakfast at 9:30 or over. Staffs were nice, including an owner which people called "mama". Atmosphere was also nice. I paid for 45 euros for two nights for 6 mixed bed room. It was definitely not worth it. There are better hostels with better value of money in lagos for sure.

• 28th May 2015
  • South Korea

I was sorry to hear you did not enjoy your room, we make extra efforts in the busy season to maintain great cleanliness and endless free breakfast served from 9am onwards. Thank you for the feedback :)

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This was just my best hostel ever.. It has great value of money. They have walking tour and sintra tour, both were amazing. Staffs are nice, facilities are just perfect for its price. I would definitely recommend people to stay here if they have plans to go to lisbon!

• 26th May 2015

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

It was nice hostel with a great value of money. But there are just too much people and you can't get wifi signal in many places including on your own bed.

• 22nd May 2015

Artemis Hotel

Selcuk, Turkey

I really liked this hostel. It was very close to the bus station, and restaurants. I stayed in 5 people dorm, and it was a bit small. However, breakfast was so nice, staffs were very kind and helpful.

• 29th Jan 2013
  • South Korea

I really enjoyed staying this hostel. Hostel manager was so friendly and he was very helpful during my stay in Guereme. Heating system was perfect so that I even felt hot even tough it's cold winter. Breakfast was also very nice.

• 24th Jan 2013

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

It was great hostel. Staff was so nice. I really enjoyed staying in bahaus.

• 21st Jan 2013