Hosteria Rose Cottage

Otavalo, Ecuador

Beautiful quiet retreat in the mountains

• 4th May 2013

La Paz, Bolivia

• 16th Mar 2013

Portal del Sur

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Street from plaza de mayo, good breakfast and common area, awesome terrace area.

• 27th Feb 2013

Timbo Posada

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Beautiful hostel for a quick stop in Iguazu. Perfect location! Great staff, breakfast and rooms. I loved the common area and having a pool and hammock was awesome. Nice atmosphere. I have no complaints. Me gusta!

• 25th Feb 2013

Hostel Internacional Campo Base

Mendoza, Argentina

I had a great time at Campo Base. Cool people, great breakfast and helpful staff. It's close to Plaza Independencia and the supermarket too. The 9 bed dorm was pretty cramped and the bathrooms and kitchen weren't the best. But if you plan to spend your time in Mendoza out & not in then this is a good choice. Ciao!

• 17th Feb 2013

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate that!!!

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great hostel for facilities and location. Good bathrooms, internet & breakfast. The staff were very helpful. The atmosphere was more quiet & for me it wasn't the best place for meeting people and getting a "local feel". If you want somewhere for a good sleep and facilities HS Florida is great.

• 13th Feb 2013

Lime House Youth Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great location and character in the hostel. My personal experience after a long time out of the city wasn't great. Terrible bathrooms, the computers & wifi crashed when I was there. Breakfast and staff were okay. I was in a large dorm with a large group of noisy and messy girls. I left the following day. I would give the hostel another chance in the future but not if I needed a place to rest and relax.

• 12th Feb 2013

Dear backpacker, Thank you for your comment, we welcome all constructive criticism, as it helps us to get better. We understand your complaint, unfortunately we were not performing to our usual standards that day. Of course one may encounter noise and mess when sharing a dorm with strangers, especialy during the high period.We invite you to come back and stay in our doble rooms which are peaceful and reasonable in price. Our best regards, Limehouse staff