Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Cloud 9 Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

If you're looking for a good time, this is your hostel! It's the perfect location and its clean and comfortable. Not to mention the awesome pub crawl lead by Skye ;) if I'm lucky enough to find my self in Lagos again, this is where I'll stay!

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Location is really good. Showers and bathrooms were not clean... And the rooms are right next to the front door and reception, which means its loud. I wouldn't stay here again.

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

Had an excellent stay here!! The pub crawls and other hostel run activities were awesome! The staff were very helpful. When I return to barcelona I will definitely stay in a sant jordis hostel!

Smart Place Gare du Nord

Paris, France

Good location. Small room. No oven. Sucks only having wifi in the common area. The room was very clean though.

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Very nice room. We were supposed to be in an 8 bed dorm but got upgraded to a 4 bed dorm! Location is walking distance to city centre which was good.

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

A perfect location! The staff was always cleaning and the breakfast was awesome! My only complaint would be the wifi. It didn't reach the bedrooms and wasn't even that strong in the common area. Other than that our stay was awesome!

The location worked well with just a five minute walk to the tube. I don't think the bathrooms were cleaned once for the week we were there. There were three kitchens, which was good, but unfortunately they were filthy. Not just dishes left behind by other guests but the walls and counters and floors were disgusting. Not having a reception was ok... But we were given the wrong house number and there was no way for us to contact them (I have no phone over here). There was good wifi though.

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Really enjoyed this hostel. My only complaint is that the laundry cost £4 which is a lot compared to other hostels. I would definitely stay here again!

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

The best location in Dublin!! Pretty loud if you're staying there for the weekend though. The bar can be heard until 5am! The staff were great though. Helped us book tours and a train.