• USA, Male, 31-40
Planet Traveler Hostel, Toronto, Canada
8.0
24th May 2013

I really enjoyed my stay there. I thought the building was secure, clean, and I found the staff to be friendly. I found the hostel to be in a good location to getting around Toronto. The free breakfast was a good aspect of my stay, and the Niagara Falls tour was definitely worth the day!

• USA, Male, 31-40
Stand Fast Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
8.0
15th Mar 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed staying at Standfast Hostel. The hostel is in a central area of RIo, and it makes getting around the city very easy, especially when there are back-to-back buses on each street corner. As far as safety is concerned, I found Botafogo to be safe and quiet. There are stores and street vendors around the neighborhood, and the Metro Rio is a short walk away. No matter what time of day it is, there is always someone at the front desk.