Hostel Kojic-Bar, Bar, Montenegro
1st Sep 2013

Everything was perfect. Excellent room, less then 10 minutes from the shore. City center is around 15 minutes walk. I recommend it to anyone!

Guesthouse Risan, Risan, Montenegro
4.3
29th Aug 2013

Well' what can I say? I'm very disappointed because the owner has a same nation as me. But the guy and his wife were no too likeable. Almost impossible to find if you follow the direction. Local people helped us to call the guy. Room has a very nice view to Kotor-bay but it wasn't clean. Bathroom... There were not any water pressure in shower, water flows out of the toilet, hard to find a place where you can put your clean staff...

Underwoods Zabljak Guesthouse, Zabljak, Montenegro
27th Aug 2013

Everything was nice. We met with Peter -I guess a grandchild of the mentioned people- who was very kind and speaks excellent English. Room is ok, everything what you need.

Hostel Izvor, Podgorica, Montenegro
7.7
26th Aug 2013

It's a little bit hard to find in darkness. We was arrived around 1/2 10 PM and we missed two times the way into the Hostel.. :-) Of course maybe it is because I'm a foreign guy and I was a little bit lost on the roads.

Marcelina Guesthouse, Rome, Italy
26th Apr 2013

Well' it's very simple, but even my mom found it clean and comfortable. If you wanna see Rome, you'll not stay too much time in your accommodation, so the most important things are safety, comfortable and cleanness. This place is good in all three options and I absolutely recommend it. shortly: good location, nice and kind owners, very attentive way made coffee at breakfast