Hostel Kojic-Bar

Bar, Montenegro

Everything was perfect. Excellent room, less then 10 minutes from the shore. City center is around 15 minutes walk. I recommend it to anyone!

Guesthouse Risan

Risan, Montenegro

Well' what can I say? I'm very disappointed because the owner has a same nation as me. But the guy and his wife were no too likeable. Almost impossible to find if you follow the direction. Local people helped us to call the guy. Room has a very nice view to Kotor-bay but it wasn't clean. Bathroom... There were not any water pressure in shower, water flows out of the toilet, hard to find a place where you can put your clean staff...

• 29th Aug 2013

Underwoods Zabljak Guesthouse

Zabljak, Montenegro

Everything was nice. We met with Peter -I guess a grandchild of the mentioned people- who was very kind and speaks excellent English. Room is ok, everything what you need.

• 27th Aug 2013

Hostel Izvor

Podgorica, Montenegro

It's a little bit hard to find in darkness. We was arrived around 1/2 10 PM and we missed two times the way into the Hostel.. :-) Of course maybe it is because I'm a foreign guy and I was a little bit lost on the roads.

• 26th Aug 2013

Marcelina Guesthouse

Rome, Italy

Well' it's very simple, but even my mom found it clean and comfortable. If you wanna see Rome, you'll not stay too much time in your accommodation, so the most important things are safety, comfortable and cleanness. This place is good in all three options and I absolutely recommend it. shortly: good location, nice and kind owners, very attentive way made coffee at breakfast

• 26th Apr 2013