A Venice Fish

Venice, Italy

Honestly, would not stay there again. It was charming, but not so great. My bed literally couldn't hold more than one person sitting on it. The shower water is never "hot" it only gets warm. It was an okay stay, but not for the price we had to pay.

Black Swan

Barcelona, Spain

The girls on the staff were very nice, but the man was very rude. Apparently there is a law in Barcelona that forbids drinking in a hostel- even if you are sitting on a couch barely talking. The guy sushed us several times when we were barely speaking. I guess if you want a quite place to sleep- this is your hostel. But if you are looking to meet new people and have a couple of drinks- stay somewhere else. The plus side, everything was very clean and lockers in the room were great.

Funky Granada

Granada, Spain

The cutest and most charming hostel I have stayed at yet, and that is counting 10 hostels. The staff was so friendly and really gave us so many ideas for what to do to explore the city. They were so great. The free breakfast was a great way to have a snack before leaving early for a tour. The location was great. Beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were clean. I would definitely recommend staying there!

Hello Kimberly, thanks so much for your kind review. All the best in your travels. If you are going to travel to Morocco, check out our beautiful hostel in Fez.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

AWESOME stay. First hostel experience and it surpassed all of my expectations. Clean showers, friendly and helpful staff. Social atmosphere, which is what we wanted. Great time.

Thank you so much- please come again - we love guests like you!!