• Portugal, Male, 18-24
Hostel Van Gogh, Amsterdam, Netherlands
31st Jan 2013

Great location. The tram line is just 1/2 minutes walking. The room as very clean and appear to be new. The bad points are: -the bed for couples are 2 beds that have been put side by side, so it is a bit discomfortable to a couple . -the hair dryer to the ladies just sends a light wind. So it as impossible to my girlfriend to dry her hair.

• Portugal, Male, 18-24
Smart Place Gare du Nord, Paris, France
26th Jan 2013

the hostel rooms have been painted, so are like new. The furniture and the bathroom is all new. You have a little safe at room so you may leave their your values. It is 2 minutes walking from gare do nortd and I have walk for all the main turist attractions(Eifel tower, Louvre, ....) I would recommend this hostel to any friend for price/quality.

Dear Guest, I thank you for answering honnestly! What could you recommend to improve our quality? Please take a minute to answer me to my direct email address I thank you in advance for your participation!! Cécile JULLIEN, Smart Place manager