Really great place. Normally I would have chosen a hostel a short walk from the station but the description of this hostel sounded very attractive and I wasn't disappointed It was only a short tram ride from the station. The staff were really helpfull and the three bed dorm with ensuite toilet and shower/bathroom was a good size and clean, but my mattress could have been a little bit more comfortable though. I loved it there and would certainly return.

Himeji 588 Guesthouse

Himeji, Japan

Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Hiroshima, Japan

• 1st Nov 2013
  • All Female Group, 41+

The staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms nice and clean. My daughter and I loved the tatami mats and mattresses which were very comfortable and convenient. Good position and not far from the metro. We would definitely stay there again.

Thank you for stay here and wondeful review. We look forward seeing you near future. Toukaisou staff.

Tsukuba Hotel

Tokyo, Japan

Guest House Pongyi

Kanazawa, Japan

I had a fabulous time here The staff were great and so interesting to talk to. We had a party that night that I stayed we all helped with preparing the meal which was so tasty. The next day we had a mini tour which was really interesting. They couldn't have made me more welcome. They also helped me plan the rest of my trip and also did my accommodation bookings for me. I wish I could have stayed longer. I would personally recommend this hostel to all travellers.

Hiroshima Hana Hostel