Casa Elemento

Minca, Colombia

We loved our stay at casa elemento! The atmosphere was awesome, the food was delicious and the fact you can drink the tap water saves some serious money. My only suggestion would be that there are some fans put in the room as being on the top bunk got very sweaty in the mornings as the roof is concrete.

• 12th Jun 2015

The Dreamer

Palomino, Colombia

We absolutely loved our stay at the dreamer! The food was awesome and the pool was the cleanest we have seen in South America.

• 9th Jun 2015

Galeria Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

My only suggestion is for more power points in the room, there were two next the 13th bed in our 12 bed dorm and it was quite annoying for the girl relying in that bed to have everyone's electronics all over the bed. Other than that we loved every minute there!!

• 21st May 2015

Iguana Backpackers

Montanita, Ecuador

The atmosphere and staff were amazing but the sleeping conditions are horrific as it was so hot and the fan was no relief. We booked 4 nights and only stayed 1. However we continued to come back for drinks here as we enjoyed it there.

• 16th Apr 2015

Loki del Mar

Mancora, Peru

We enjoyed our stay at Loki, the beds were comfortable and the rooms clean. The screw on my locker was broken though which meant I could just pull it out and open it even though my lock was on it. I am also annoyed as we checked out we were charged the full amount per night per person and the deposit I paid via hostel world was not deducted.

• 10th Apr 2015

Hostel Akilpo

Huaraz, Peru

The staff here were absolutely incredible. We were upgraded from a 6 bed to a 3 bed and able to check in to the room at 7am when we arrived. Throughouly enjoyed our stay here. Thank you!

• 7th Apr 2015

The reception staff were always helpful. The bar and staff were amazing!!! St Patrick's day at this hostel was one of the funnest days. The wifi could be better but that's standard. Thank you wild rover cusco.

Wild Rover Backpackers

La Paz, Bolivia

I was in room Z the first 6 nights of my stay, there was no natural light in this room - great when you want to sleep in but hard when you need to pack your bags or get ready. I wish the bar wasn't a smoking bar as it was unbearable to sit in there for long periods of time. The only other common area is the TV room or the small courtyard that doesn't have many seats and it pointless when it rains. The wifi isn't great. The bar staff were awesome and the food was really delicious.

• 27th Feb 2015

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

The atmosphere would have been good if i was a high school student, they were the only ones in the bar. The locartion was good, right near central train station.

Rising Cock Party Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

Loved mama's pancakes and how lovely she was, the atmosphere was great. Dont stay here if you dont want to party. Good location if you dont get lost finding your way back after a night out!

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

This place was amazing, the rooms were big and clean, the bathrooms were clean, the facilities were great especially the kitchen and the outdoor hang out area, it made the vibe am awesome one. The wifi was great. I only wish I knew it was walking distance from the central station as I paid 15 euro for a 2 minute cab (rip off).

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

I loved my stay here, the staff were awesome, the rooms and bathrooms were clean, the location was great, they had security at night so I felt safe, the breakfast was included, the wifi was good, there is a big kitchen where you can cook, the hang out area was awesome. Not a bad word to say.

The bathrooms were clean, the staff were helpful (the girl on the desk from New Zealand helped me out heaps). There was a kitchen so you could make your own food which always helps.