Hostel Blue Planet

Paris, France

The worst experience EVER. Very dirty, showers and toilettes are common and shared by sooo many people, sometimes it gives you the feeling of being inside a prison! No wifi, it is okay BUT there are some old and useless computers in the lobby (you can check your emails if you are lucky and make these dinosaurs work). There is no word about its staff, super rude and lacking willingness to cooperate and help their guests.

• 18th Jun 2013

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

A nice hostel located nearby the center, however, me and my friend ended up sleeping in the basement with 6 other people (no fresh air and constant noise from the main street) Showers are "public" there are cabins but it feels scary to shower there especially in mixed areas. You have to bring your own lock in order to keep your things safe. There is wi-fi but of course it doesn't work in the basement. Nice common room and kitchen, a perfect place to meet other people.

• 17th Jun 2013

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

A nice and cheap hostel, nice and clean rooms (it totally depends on the number of people in one room) It is a bit far from the city center, so If you are planning to stay there for a short period of time I wouldn't recommend it. Rude and impatient staff lacking willingness to interact and provide information.

• 16th Jun 2013

Hostel HOMEr

Prague, Czech Republic

I totally recommend it. It is located only few meters from the old town square. Very clean and quiet! I would totally go back there again.

• 27th Mar 2013
  • Kosovo

Thank you! We are glad you injoyed being with us. It was our pleasure to be your hosts. Goran