Location: Portugal, Gender: Female, Age: 32

Astor Victoria

the location is very good and the staff really available.

• 16th Mar 2014

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

I really enjoyed the atmosphere in this hostel. there's a nice living room, the staff is great, always with a smile and very helpful. Take the walking tour with Gonçalo in the morning, it's a great activity to learn the history and how to take the best of the city.

• 10th Jan 2014

Surprise Backpackers

I saw a mouse in the kitchen. the bedroom wasn't clean, it smelled like paint. the pilows and blanket were very dirty. it was difficult to find the entrance of the hostel because the number of the door 110 is the bar and it was closed when I arrived, 11h30pm. they should put in the door nr 110 Vauxhall bridge Road that the entrance is in the other street. breakfast was basic toast and coffee. I won't return.

• 27th Jan 2013

Astor Victoria

It's a few minutes away from Victoria Station, which is perfect if you arrive from stansted airport. basic breakfast - toast and cereal. there could be some juice included. good room to relax and watch films. staff are nice.

• 22nd Jan 2013
  • Portugal

Thanks for the kind words! We're very happy with the location of our hostel. Being only 15 minutes walk from Buckingham Palace means it's very easy to find us. We've also just started serving juice and fresh bread rolls with our breakfast, all which add to our already great breakfast to get you started with your day.