Location: Portugal, Gender: Female, Age: 33

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

The whole hostel is very weak in general. Very old and cleanliness is low. The staff was ok, but athe conditions of the bedroom are bad. There were hairs on my bed and covers smelled bad.

St Christopher's Camden

The staff was very nice, thank you Ella. The hostel itself needed a bit of improvement. Definitely needs a fridge! Beds are ok, bathroom very warm, that is a plus. Location is great in Camden. There is everything you need nearby. Breakfast was very good. I will come back

hey, thank you for taking time to live us a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for kind words about the staff, we let Ella know :). We are changing our hostel- Did you seen our chiil out room? ! It is awesome! Unfortunately for all good things we need a little bit of time so please visit us again soon, you will see the different. Safe travels Camden happy team

Wombats City Hostel London

Very good and beautiful hostel. The beds are so so comfortable! Incredible for London and the price is perfect for the facilities!

Lisbon Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Second time staying there and still perfect. Thanks to the amazing staff, Hugo and Pedro. A great choice and perfect location!

Equity Point Sea

Barcelona, Spain

It was a terrible experience. I hadn't noticed when booked in hostelworld that only bottom linnen was included. I could never imagine that covers are not included. You pay 2eur and are really thin. The dorms are awful and cold. Really dirty. There was noise all night besides everything. It is very very bad. Don't stay here.

It was one of the best hostels I have ever been. The hostel itself is amazing, but the staff makes the difference, Cacau and Marco were so warming and helpful, they made me feel at home. Thank you guys and congratulations for being so good professionals. I will be back and recommend to everybodyeverybody going to Barcelona

Urbany Hostel BCN GO!

Barcelona, Spain

Very safe, good atmosphere. A lot of stuff to do and many computers.Staff was ok. Not really caring. Rooms are good and beds comfortable. Bathroom in the bedroom had a thin glass door where you here everything. I would recommend.

Lisbon Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Perfect. Just that. Great staff, location and very comfortable. The touch of Magda's pancakes in Breakfast is excellent. Keep it!

Glad you had such a comfortable stay and enjoyed the pancakes! We hope you come visit us again soon :) The Lisbon Destination Family

Astor Victoria

the location is very good and the staff really available.

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

I really enjoyed the atmosphere in this hostel. there's a nice living room, the staff is great, always with a smile and very helpful. Take the walking tour with Gonçalo in the morning, it's a great activity to learn the history and how to take the best of the city.

Surprise Backpackers

I saw a mouse in the kitchen. the bedroom wasn't clean, it smelled like paint. the pilows and blanket were very dirty. it was difficult to find the entrance of the hostel because the number of the door 110 is the bar and it was closed when I arrived, 11h30pm. they should put in the door nr 110 Vauxhall bridge Road that the entrance is in the other street. breakfast was basic toast and coffee. I won't return.

Astor Victoria

It's a few minutes away from Victoria Station, which is perfect if you arrive from stansted airport. basic breakfast - toast and cereal. there could be some juice included. good room to relax and watch films. staff are nice.

Thanks for the kind words! We're very happy with the location of our hostel. Being only 15 minutes walk from Buckingham Palace means it's very easy to find us. We've also just started serving juice and fresh bread rolls with our breakfast, all which add to our already great breakfast to get you started with your day.