• Czech Republic, Female, 31-40
Khaosan Road Rainbow Hostel, Bangkok, Thailand
8.0
26th Mar 2013

I had a nice stay in Rainbow hostel. The staff was friendly and the room was basic but clean.

• Czech Republic, Female, 25-30
JLC Hostel, Puerto Princesa City, Philippines
9th Feb 2013

The guest house is in a quite street only ten minutes walk to the main street. The owners of the place are very nice and helpfull. They helped me to get the permit for an underground river although it was fully booked. I really enjoyed my stay there although it is a bit quiet for a lonely traveler.

• Czech Republic, Female, 25-30
Green Mango Inn, Manila, Philippines
7th Feb 2013

It is a convenient place to stay if you have an early flight or arrive late at night. The reception is open 24 hours. I really liked the guest house as it is in a quiet street and has a small geen garden but there is not much to do in Paranague city. The staff was extremely helpfull.

Czech Republic your country has the best beers in the world! I was there travelling in 2008 and Prague is beautiful. Thanks to our Czech tourists for coming! :) Thanks you liked our place, we're continuously improving the facilities & amenities for more fun!!! On location of Parañaque here in south of Metro Manila, apologies for our staff & I not explaining better the many fun places you can experience nearby. Can I invite you to free beers next time you come, so I can explain all the so many places you can visit here? Our helpful, courteous, cheerful, good-looking & young staff send you our new Czech friends their best wishes! Warmest best regards and our heartfelt thank you!!! :)