Wo Jia Lodge

Kuching, Malaysia

Good location near the riverbank walkway and all other places. Friendly staff. Enjoyed my stay. Thank you!

• 11th Feb 2014

Rut & Ragnars Hostel

Malmo, Sweden

When I arrived I was greeted with the 'what are you doing here' -attitude. I told I have a Hostelworld booking. I was told they don't know anything about it but I was lucky there is one bed left so they will let me stay. When I showed the HW confirmation email they agreed to let me stay paying the price mentioned in reservation. They forgot to give me the linen and later it was difficult to get hold on any staff members. Lucky enough I finally found the old man who was freindly and helpful.

We are very sorry about the experience you had with one of our employes. We had some problems with our weekend staff and there is no excuse for this. We will look in to this problem and fix it. Again, we are really sorry about this.

Hostel Mondpalast

Dresden, Germany

Hostel is in a very good location in the middle of the alternative suburb of Dresden. There are lots of cafes and bars nearby. Hostel staff is friendly and helpful. They let me change room after I wasnt happy with the first one that they showed to me. Bunk beds are good. The upper bed is high enough to give room to sit down comfortable on the lower bed. The beds are firm. I just had a bit bad luck with the roommates, a group of polish men that totally ignored me and smoked out of window,

Hostel Nina

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

They pick me up from the bus station and drove me back there when I left. I got the feeling that they really care about my well-being and were ready for special arrangements to make my stay better. I stayed in a single room.

Hostel Heart of Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

That waqs a very average hostel experience for me. The place is quite standard lower price place, good value for money, nothing unexpected negative or positive, except the fact that Google maps pointed me to a totally different direction when used to given address for search. It took me more than a night's cost to take a taxi to the right address.

Guest House Restaurant Sedra

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

A bit far away from the national park if not car available. Bus routes went nearby though. Very beautiful place, felt like staying in a good hotel with big rooms and comfortable bed. Restaurant was very good and they could cater for my special vegan diet. I slept well, had a good rest in quiet environment and walked in beautiful nature. Exactly what I wanted to do.

Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Feels like staying in a home with good friends and nice people. Definitely people make the place, and the cat Alibaba! Very helpful staff ready to walk an extra mile for their guests, do our laundry, make us a cup of real Balkan coffee, help us to find what we need to find. Thank you! I will visit again!

Green Studio Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Average youth hostel. Not luxury but value for money. Beds are small as well as rooms. Value for money though. Getting there requires climbing.

Hostel 24

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Well, there was no spa but there was a good cafe and restaurant downstairs. I am specially happy for the oats milk with my coffee and the vegan pizza they made for me after my inquiry for vegan food. Friendly and helpful service. Value for money!