• Finland, Male, 25-30
Kiev Central Station, Kiev, Ukraine
8.0
13th Oct 2016

A nice and homely place where you can meet nice people from all around the world. They send good arrival instructions by email. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The door security codes are a bit complicated. You have to remember many of them. The name is a bit misleading, It may let you understand that they are located at the Central Train Station. That is not exactly true, they are about 2 kilometres away. It is possible to walk there and a taxi will cost only a few euros, Very good

• Finland, Couple, 41+
The City at Fifty, Bangkok, Thailand
1st Sep 2015

• Australia, Male, 41+
Wo Jia Lodge, Kuching, Malaysia
6.9
11th Feb 2014

Good location near the riverbank walkway and all other places. Friendly staff. Enjoyed my stay. Thank you!

Rut & Ragnars Hostel, Malmo, Sweden
5.4
29th Jun 2013

When I arrived I was greeted with the 'what are you doing here' -attitude. I told I have a Hostelworld booking. I was told they don't know anything about it but I was lucky there is one bed left so they will let me stay. When I showed the HW confirmation email they agreed to let me stay paying the price mentioned in reservation. They forgot to give me the linen and later it was difficult to get hold on any staff members. Lucky enough I finally found the old man who was freindly and helpful.

We are very sorry about the experience you had with one of our employes. We had some problems with our weekend staff and there is no excuse for this. We will look in to this problem and fix it. Again, we are really sorry about this.

Hostel Mondpalast, Dresden, Germany
19th Jun 2013

Hostel is in a very good location in the middle of the alternative suburb of Dresden. There are lots of cafes and bars nearby. Hostel staff is friendly and helpful. They let me change room after I wasnt happy with the first one that they showed to me. Bunk beds are good. The upper bed is high enough to give room to sit down comfortable on the lower bed. The beds are firm. I just had a bit bad luck with the roommates, a group of polish men that totally ignored me and smoked out of window,

Hostel Nina, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
11th Jun 2013

They pick me up from the bus station and drove me back there when I left. I got the feeling that they really care about my well-being and were ready for special arrangements to make my stay better. I stayed in a single room.

Hostel Heart of Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
9th Jun 2013

That waqs a very average hostel experience for me. The place is quite standard lower price place, good value for money, nothing unexpected negative or positive, except the fact that Google maps pointed me to a totally different direction when used to given address for search. It took me more than a night's cost to take a taxi to the right address.

Guest House Restaurant Sedra, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia
8.0
6th Jun 2013

A bit far away from the national park if not car available. Bus routes went nearby though. Very beautiful place, felt like staying in a good hotel with big rooms and comfortable bed. Restaurant was very good and they could cater for my special vegan diet. I slept well, had a good rest in quiet environment and walked in beautiful nature. Exactly what I wanted to do.

Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
1st Jun 2013

Feels like staying in a home with good friends and nice people. Definitely people make the place, and the cat Alibaba! Very helpful staff ready to walk an extra mile for their guests, do our laundry, make us a cup of real Balkan coffee, help us to find what we need to find. Thank you! I will visit again!

Green Studio, Belgrade, Serbia
6.0
29th May 2013

Average youth hostel. Not luxury but value for money. Beds are small as well as rooms. Value for money though. Getting there requires climbing.

Hostel 24, Ljubljana, Slovenia
6.6
27th May 2013

Well, there was no spa but there was a good cafe and restaurant downstairs. I am specially happy for the oats milk with my coffee and the vegan pizza they made for me after my inquiry for vegan food. Friendly and helpful service. Value for money!