2.0
16th Feb 2013

Worst hostel I've ever stayed in, it was extremely dirty, the one toilet that was shared you couldn't even close the door, which is, of course, very uncomfortable. It wasn't cheap so I don't understand how they can keep this place in such a bad condition. Also, the female receptionist was extremely unhelpful, she didn't have information about anything and she constantly apologized for the things that were not working. It was a really bad hostel and I do not recommend it.

Bonjour, Thanks for your review, we feel bad about your feeling of the hostel and the staff, as we are here to help you to have a wonderful time in Paris, we hope to welcome you a next time to proove you that we can be better. Romuald

• Chile,
Namaste Lodge, Belfast, Northern Ireland
5.7
12th Feb 2013

It was a fine place to stay, but the landlady kept turning the heater off during WINTER so it was always cold, which was very uncomfortable. I don't recommend.

Obvioiusly wasn't staying at the same place as everyone else. Some people say they are too hot so I tell people to turn heating on or off as need be as he could have done. It has kitchen facilities with all sorts of condiments, oils etc there for use of visitors, so its great for cooking. As a combo BnB hostel it has benefits from both kinds of accommodation. I have plenty of people who come back to stay again. Ah well sorry you had such a bad time.

Abercorn House Hostel, London, England
7.1
9th Feb 2013

It was an OK hostel, but no value for money, the room was very small, we barely had any space for our suitcases, and they lost one of my towels as they were cleaning. It was very expensive for how little we got. Also, you don't get free wifi, so be careful with that!

Goldmarie, Berlin, Germany
6th Feb 2013

Don't be scared by its apparently dangerous facade, this hostel is one of the BEST I went to in Europe. The staff was very helpful, the rooms and the bathrooms were very clean. The heating always worked, and it's very close to many bars, adding to its great atmosphere. I don't have anything bad to say about it, don't let yourself be fooled by the graffiti on the entrance, it's a really good place.

• Chile, Female, 18-24
Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab), Brussels, Belgium
5.7
3rd Feb 2013

Even though the hostel looks good from the outside, it's not. They ask you to take your luggage from the room EVERY DAY to clean, but they don't clean. The lockers they provide for your luggage are so small that a normal suitcase wouldn't fit, which is extremely unsafe since anybody can leave their luggage in the luggage room. The room was always dirty from day one, and it smelled like dust. Also, the heating barely worked. DO NOT RECOMMEND