• USA, Female, 18-24
Red Nest Hostel Valencia, Valencia, Spain
1st May 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by this hostel. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. The location is great! They have huge lockers with keys available with a deposit. The only downfall was the free breakfast which was basically just white toast and jelly. But for the price I paid, I couldn't be happier!

St Christopher's Village, London, England
5.1
5th Apr 2013

Main problem: this place was dirty. It was gross! Especially the bathrooms. At least 90% of the toilets I used while there didn't flush (and I went to multiple floors to try to find a good one). Breakfast only goes until 9am (which they failed to tell us). And the staff overall were just rude and seemed really annoyed anytime I had a question about something or god forbid asked for a bowl from the bar. The worst hostel I've stayed in by far. Also, only 2 outlets for a room that held 10 people.

HI There Sorry you had such a bad stay in our hostel, every guest is told on check in when breakfast is, and there a number of signs around the hostel to remind you :) Our Bathrooms are cleaned 4 times daily, so we are sorry you didn't find them to the standard you hoped, if anything is ever wrong you can contact reception and they can fix the issue immediately for you. I will email you directly with regards to your staff complaints, as they are somewhat unusual Thanks again for the feedback

Abigails Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
2nd Apr 2013

The only downside I could find to this hostel was the fact that there were no lockers in the rooms, but they were available in the lobby. Other than that though, it was great! The breakfast was amazing with hard-boiled eggs and fruit and everything. The staff were super helpful and even set up a private coach from the hostel to the airport. It was overall a great experience. And the location on the water can't be beat.

31st Mar 2013

Each bed has it's own curtain to block out the light from the room with it's own light and 2 outlets PER BED! It was super convenient! The lockers are huge, you just need to bring your own padlock and towels were free. The breakfast wasn't the best, but there was plenty there if you like baguette type bread. It's also not the best location, but it is a pretty area and the subway is pretty cheap in Paris, especially if you're a student. The staff were also super friendly!

Hey, Thank you very much for leaving a comment and review for us and others to see. I'm happy you liked the rooms with the power outlets for you! Come back soon. Kind regards, St Christopher's Inn Paris Canal

• USA, Female, 18-24
The Garden Backpacker, Seville, Spain
17th Mar 2013

I can't really complain about anything with this hostel! For the price I paid, it was perfect! The staff were great! Even when we had bus troubles getting to Sevilla and didn't check in until 5 in the morning. They were super nice and even offered us a beer because we had such an awful night. The only thing may be that there were only 3 bathrooms (each with 2 showers) for the entire hostel so in the morning it was a little hectic. Other than that, it was great! A great place to meet people.

Hi Nicole, thank you fro your review...I just wanted to specify that our hostel has actually 4 bathrooms and 5 showers for 9 rooms and another bathroom with shower for the 10 bed mixed dorm. Maeby you didn't realise it! We hope to see you here again anyway in the future! Have a nice trip! The Garden Staff

Granada Inn Backpackers, Granada, Spain
1st Mar 2013

This was my first ever hostel experience and we were only there for one night, but I really couldn't complain about anything. For the price, it was great! The free breakfast was huge and filling and the staff were super nice. Unfortunately we missed Sangria night by one day, but I definitely would go back here next time in Granada!