Reviews: lucianaoliveti3387

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 30

La Casona Hostel

Santiago, Chile

La Casona é uma excelente opção de hospedagem! A casa é LINDA, os meninos são excelentes anfitriões! Simpáticos, dão dicas muito úteis para viajantes de primeira ou de várias viagens a Santiago. Fica numa rua tranquila, com ótima localização, perto de inúmeras atrações, incluindo ótimos restaurantes e cafés. Já fiquei em outro hostel considerado muito bom, o HRado, mas o La Casona me ganhou! O lugar é absolutamente aconchegante! Não vejo a hora de voltar para lá na temporada de neve!

• 1st May 2014

H Rado Hostel

Santiago, Chile

The place is amazing, it looks brand new! Warmth atmosphere for a lonely traveller, you can easily meet a lot of nice people. Excellent location, surrounded by excellent restaurants and bars, main touristic attractions, metro few steps away. I had the chance to try a boutique hotel and a rented apartment in two previous visits to Santiago and that hostel was by far the best option. Excellent structure and service!

• 24th Jul 2013

Brown Sugar Backpackers

Johannesburg, South Africa

There are warnings spread all over the place for absolutely everything (as if the entire audience of that place where teenage Americans), unpolite to say the least. I asked for help to get a cab, the lady at the reception called a gentleman with no taxi license. The car was really old and with windows broken - and, of course, it was not able to reach my destination, it just broke in the middle of the way. Despite the fact the "taxi driver" charged me double. No care for guests.

• 8th Mar 2013

I do apologize of you only saw "warning" signs or mistaken our many information boards as warning signs, which is very popular with our other guests. We have our own drivers and vehicles and offer a variety of transfers that is cheaper than the meter taxi's. I clearly remember that you refused to make use of this service and wanted to use a private meter taxi. You arranged all your trips with this driver that is unknown to our hostel. We only make use of a few reliable taxi drivers with roadworthy vehicles, if one of our drivers is not available. At the end of the day it remains your decision to make use of the driver or not. Warm regards - Liezel (owner)

Amber Tree Lodge Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

Best hostel I have ever been, a real gem. Excellent location and structure, services are perfect. And Steven is an excellent host.

• 5th Mar 2013