Reviews: lucianaoliveti3387

Location Brazil, Gender Female, Age 32

H Rado Hostel, Santiago, Chile
4th Apr 2016

Best hostel in Santiago - I would say it is the best hostel in South America. I absolutely recommend it, don't waste your time looking for any other place.

Blue Almond Hostel, San Andres Island, Colombia
4th Jan 2016

Like an old friend's house! Great atmosphere (both for solo or group travellers), amazing location (close to downtown and good restaurants and bars, but distant enough to grant you a good night sleep). Juan and Jen are always ready to support you with anything you may need. My experience in San Andres and at the Blue Almond was so amazing that I extended my staying in two days. I cannot think of any other place to stay in San Andres - actually, I can't wait to get back.

HI luciana, we remember you very well, we loved to have you here, you are one of those perfect guest that makes hosteling a joy! hope to see you back one day! Juan

Geo Hostel, Medellin, Colombia
6.3
25th May 2015

511 Lima Hostel, Lima, Peru
30th Sep 2014

A very good option in Lima, close to the best restaurants and main spots in town. The property is gorgeous, seems to be brand new, full of artistic references and nice books. Staff could not be more kind and helpful. Gonzalo, Anita and Luis were always ready to provide tips on the city, detail directions and support with services in general. Clean, spacious rooms, super comfortable bed. Great breakfast. What else could one ask for?

La Casona Hostel, Santiago, Chile
1st May 2014

La Casona é uma excelente opção de hospedagem! A casa é LINDA, os meninos são excelentes anfitriões! Simpáticos, dão dicas muito úteis para viajantes de primeira ou de várias viagens a Santiago. Fica numa rua tranquila, com ótima localização, perto de inúmeras atrações, incluindo ótimos restaurantes e cafés. Já fiquei em outro hostel considerado muito bom, o HRado, mas o La Casona me ganhou! O lugar é absolutamente aconchegante! Não vejo a hora de voltar para lá na temporada de neve!

H Rado Hostel, Santiago, Chile
24th Jul 2013

The place is amazing, it looks brand new! Warmth atmosphere for a lonely traveller, you can easily meet a lot of nice people. Excellent location, surrounded by excellent restaurants and bars, main touristic attractions, metro few steps away. I had the chance to try a boutique hotel and a rented apartment in two previous visits to Santiago and that hostel was by far the best option. Excellent structure and service!

Brown Sugar Backpackers, Johannesburg, South Africa
4.3
8th Mar 2013

There are warnings spread all over the place for absolutely everything (as if the entire audience of that place where teenage Americans), unpolite to say the least. I asked for help to get a cab, the lady at the reception called a gentleman with no taxi license. The car was really old and with windows broken - and, of course, it was not able to reach my destination, it just broke in the middle of the way. Despite the fact the "taxi driver" charged me double. No care for guests.

I do apologize of you only saw "warning" signs or mistaken our many information boards as warning signs, which is very popular with our other guests. We have our own drivers and vehicles and offer a variety of transfers that is cheaper than the meter taxi's. I clearly remember that you refused to make use of this service and wanted to use a private meter taxi. You arranged all your trips with this driver that is unknown to our hostel. We only make use of a few reliable taxi drivers with roadworthy vehicles, if one of our drivers is not available. At the end of the day it remains your decision to make use of the driver or not. Warm regards - Liezel (owner)

Amber Tree Lodge Backpackers, Cape Town, South Africa
5th Mar 2013

Best hostel I have ever been, a real gem. Excellent location and structure, services are perfect. And Steven is an excellent host.