Kangaroo Island Backpackers

Kangaroo Island, Australia

We loved this hostel, convenient to the ferry, rental cars, restaurants, beach, grocery store, and post office. The owner and staff were hospitable, helpful, and friendly. The rooms are tiny, but the beds are plush and comfy. Big kitchen, big living area with comfortable couches and a pool table. Kitchen and shelf space for every room. I recommend staying at this hostel.

• 15th Apr 2014

Kolega Guesthouse

Zadar, Croatia

Kolega was a private apartment-turned-guesthouse. The owner was so friendly and the place was clean. Perfectly located in the gorgeous city of Zadar. One of my favorite cities to date.

Tattva Design Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Great hostel in great location. Individual fans, curtains, lockers, and outlets for each bed. Good breakfast, great staff, great facilities.

Hostel Gra├ža 28

Lisbon, Portugal

Graca 28 is "technically" a hostel... but in reality it is a luxurious, haven of tranquility and high end repose. The "staff" is a family who is warm, welcoming, and courteous and the "dorm rooms" are refinished, hardwood floors, beautifully decorated bedrooms with gorgeous views of the city and ocean. The toilets are shared by private (single toilets) with spacious showers and always clean. Kitchens on both levels, and an outdoor terrace where morning breakfasts and evening dinners are held.

Dear , We hope this email finds you well. Many thanks for sharing your good experience among us. It was also a pleasure to us to welcome you and your friends, maybe we could meet again in a near future. All the best! Ana, Margarete, Sandra

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

One of the cleanest and friendliest hostels I've stayed at. Well located directly between center city and old town, nice and friendly staff, hot water, comfortable beds with lots of room in lockers. Would definitely recommend.

Six Degrees

Jakarta, Indonesia

Had a great stay at Six Degrees. The staff were awesomely friendly and helpful. They learned everybodys names and couldnt have been cooler. The hostel is well situated close to yummy food stands and the metro station is only about six minutes by foot. Walking to Gambir took me about 35 minutea but there isnt any sidewalk so youre walking along the busy highway most of the way. Met other travelers at the hostel and had a great time with them. Clean too.

Vietnam Inn Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I really enjoyed my stay at Vietnam Inn Saigon. The tour I booked trough then was amazing! I had the best time and thought that the staff was super friendly and helpful. Location is great right in the middle of district 1 and walking distance to everything. Loved it.