• England, Couple, 25-30
Palace Guesthouse, Barcelona, Spain
6.0
22nd May 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed in the 'Japan' room of this hostel. Whilst the hostel itself is in a great location (very central) and felt very safe, the room wasn't the best. We couldn't open the window as there was a mysterious, unpleasant smell at all hours of the day, and the bed was uncomfortable. What really let this hostel down, however, was the unpredictability of hot water in the shower! Also we were told to leave the room earlier than expected, and attitude of staff was a bit grouchy!

• England, Couple, 25-30
4th Apr 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at Edwin's for an anniversary trip to Amsterdam and loved the cosy atmosphere of this hostel! The room was perfectly clean and very warm, and it was a pleasure to go back to at the end of the day. The bathroom was also always clean and had everything you need (shampoo, hair dryer, etc). Edwin was just lovely and if I went back to Amsterdam I would stay here again :)

Was a pleasure having you stay with me. Thank you very much