Hostel of the Sun, Naples, Italy
14th May 2013

The staff was extremely helpful and very funny. Hostel of the Sun is in a great location near the historic center, and next to tram lines that take you to the train station. The rooms are clean & relaxing and breakfast is great! I would stay here again.

Istanbul Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
10th May 2013

Istanbul Hostel is in a great location, just a few minutes walk from all the main historic sights. It's in a nice area next to the Four Seasons Hotel. There's WiFi throughout the building and a rooftop restaurant with great views. Hot showers and the staff was friendly. It is also very inexpensive. I would stay here again.

Hostel Brikette, Positano, Italy
7th May 2013

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The food is delicious and homemade and the views are fantastic. It's very clean, modern, and secure. I made great friends at Hostel Brikette. Cristiana, one of the owners, called the airport shuttle when they didn't want to pick me up and ended up getting me a private Mercedes to the airport. I can't wait to go back to Positano to stay here again.

Thanks for your kind words. It was nice to meet you, and we're so glad that you enjoyed your time at the hostel. We were happy to have been able to help you out with your trip to the airport. Hope you have a good time on your future travels, and are able to come back and visit us in Positano again soon!