Capsule Inn Kinshichou

Tokyo, Japan

I loved staying here! The staff is really nice, the street where it is located is good (try out the bar on the next corner, Yeast, locally brewed beer). Its a bit out of the main center, but its so close to the metro so that makes it easy go downtown. I will definately recommend this place:)

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Norway

This was way better than I expected! It is clean, the location is good (esay to get downtown), there are places to eat close by, a small shopping center, the rooms are nice and neat. I will definitly come back when I go back to New York. Its great value for your money.

• 7th May 2013

Makako Chill Out Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Stay here! I had a great experience at Makako. It is clean, the staff is AWESOME (thanks Sarah and Constansa for your help and for making my stay great:), they give you coffee in the morning, they speak great english, they have lockers, they help you with transport and trips, it is clean, the common room is really nice. The whole area with the kitchen, common room, reception and balconies is very nice and makes it easy to meet people and be social. I would definitely stay here again:)

• 1st May 2013

Alegria's Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Choose Alegria! I loved my stay here! I chose to come back to Alegria at my return to Bogotá. Great location, excellent athmosphere. Breakfast is good, with coffee, juice and croissants. The staff is also really nice, and they arrange dancing clases every night! Thay are really helpful with all the info you need. There are two beautiful and nice dogs living here, they are so cute:) Will definitely come back if I'll be in Bogotá again:)

• 24th Jan 2013