Location: Australia,

Goodnight Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Excellent WI-FI, some of the best staff I've ever met at a hostel, comfortable beds, great atmosphere! Easily some of the best days I've had around Europe, I was well depressed when I left!

Hedonist Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

One of the best hostels I've stayed at, mainly due to how cool the staff are! Lockers, good showers, good location, excellent wi fi, nice common area!!

Francesco's

Ios, Greece

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! Spent most of the time just chillin' at the pool and meeting new people then heading out and partying at night! Francesco is an awesome owner as well and the staff are all friendly! Especially the well beautiful one who works behind the counter sometimes. I would def. stay here over anywhere else in Ios

X Hostel Varna

Varna, Bulgaria

When I arrived the hostel was quiet and there was only 8 guests staying in the entire hostel. We all stayed in the same room though and had a good group of people and it ended up being the best 4 nights ever! We made our own pizza every night and then headed to the various parties down at Golden Suns! The staff are the best and are always up for a good time as well! Only negative I can think of is that there is no lockers/locks for any of the rooms which could be risky when the hostel is full

Glad you enjoyed yourself! We have a safe to lock your valuables, 24 hour person on duty and security cameras located throughout the property. We are not open to the public, so no outside guests. Our proudest achievement is that after 7 seasons not a single theft. The party army parties, they don't steal. Have a wonderful trip.

Transylvania Hostel

Cluj Napoca, Romania

Grandio Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Spent a good week at the Grandio! The drinks are cheap and there is something to do every night of the week and I'm sure it is only going to get better when summer comes! The staff are easily some of the best staff that I've ever met at a hostel. Big shout out to Danny and Kitchy! I would definitely come back and blindly recommend it over any other hostel in Budapest (especially Retox) Somebody stole my friends iPhone cable though, who steals an iPhone cable?!

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

There's a lot of school camps around which is a bit annoying but overall it was a good 5 nights!

Stones Bar Dorm Rooms and Restaurant

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Security is very good at the hostel as they have little safes at each bed (in the 4 bed form at least). Location is perfect for partying! It is right on the beach so don't expect to sleep till 4am every night but that is the whole point of Phi Phi island! I've put the atmosphere as "poor" but only for a hostel! Since there is no common area and only the beach bar it is difficult to tell who is travelling and who is with a group of friends so it is a bit hard to just go talk to people!

Bodega Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Basic hostel security (large lockers in each room) Good location, only a 5 minute walk from the clubs and bars! The staff were really friendly and joined in some drinking games one night! The atmosphere was good! There is a bar downstairs but a small bar that you know only guests would be at so easy to meet people! The shower smelt a bit and was very weak but that was the only bad thing! I wouldn't say its the best hostel ever like some people but it is good!

Hello , this is Ben, the owner of Bodega BKK. Thank you for your feedback. We also had a review a few days ago mentioning the drains. I just looked into it and had a staff meeting with all of the cleaners to explain what needs to be done on a daily basis to keep them clean, functioning, and odorless. As to the shower, I looked and found that a guest had mostly closed the pressure valve (the small knob on the heater). I have opened it to full again and it's powerful!. Thanks again!

Lucky D's

San Diego, USA

The best hostel ever, Staff are always down to party.

• 18th Jun 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

HI - Boston

Boston, USA

You can't drink at the hostel so that pretty much overrides any positive the hostel has.

Lucky D's

San Diego, USA

I have to say this is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at - was only planning to stay a few days but ended up staying a week and was sad to leave! Met a lot of cool people here and the staff organise some really fun nights out at the local bars or clubs but if you just want to chill in the common room and play beer pong/drinking games that is just as good.