• Czech Republic, Female, 31-40
Crocus, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
3.7
9th Jul 2013

The hostel DID NOT ACT UPON MY RESERVATION that I paid through Hostelworld. After I contacted them about airport transfer they told me they were full despite the reservation. They offered anpther nearby hostel. When I arrived at 3 am this other hostel told me on the phone that they were full. I called Crocus and they told me they could not help me. A great way to arrive to an unknowm country for two women in the middle of the night! I did not sleep at Crocus (review points had to be filled in)

• Czech Republic, Mixed Group, 41+
Dina's Hostel, Cairo, Egypt
6.3
9th Jun 2013

Nice, friendly, simple hostel. Although it is ovbously kept clean without visible problems there were bed bugs in one or two of the three rooms i slept in (11, 12, or 16) - where i got bitten at least twice in a row.

• Czech Republic, Female, 31-40