Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Fun and social place to stay. Great location. I would definitely stay here again!

• 24th Feb 2013

Room was comfortable, secure and clean. Social atmosphere and the bar had good drink specials. I wish the wifi would have worked in the rooms. The breakfast was nothing special but I would totally stay here again.

• 18th Feb 2013

hi there. thanks for the feedback. we'll have a look onto our wifi-system as we have routers on every floor. in case you have suggestions for the breakfast, pls send us a mail but obviously we cannot include salmon or champagne into a € ayce 3,50 price ;)

Miss Sophie's

Prague, Czech Republic

Excellent hostel! Very clean, staff very friendly and helpful, beds were very comfortable, showers were great and the breakfast was amazing! Only thing is, there is one shower that has a big window (uncovered) where neighbors could see in. Other than that, everything was great and I would absolutely stay here again.

• 15th Feb 2013

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

• 12th Feb 2013

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very clean, showers were amazing and location was quiet which was great. No lockers for luggage but key card entry for rooms and there were safes. Wifi worked well in the rooms which was nice. Breakfast not included but a good value. I would definitely stay here again. Only downfall, the lady who checked me in was rude and didn't provide me with basic info like checkout time, a map, wifi password etc.

• 9th Feb 2013