Hostel Tivoli

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Great little hostel! Well built and decorated! Blažka is awesome! Thanks a lot for your help and happiness! Only 2 things I didn't love. The beds are a bit short, I'm quite tall (193 cm) and I couldn't really fit in! The other thing is the area, not too far from the town, which is good, but there isn't really much around!

Bendigo Hotel

Melbourne, Australia

I found my Melbournian family there! It really feels like a sharehouse and Tiff and Guy awesome! If you like Rock n Roll you get free access to the gigs at the bar and a pretty good deal on the beer! I'm definitely going back!

Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

It's just like home! Cheap, clean, very cosy nice little garden, full trust in people, good tours and adventures. I will definitely come back! Oh, and don't forget to try the muesli with yoghurt!

Blanco Beach Bar

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

I think the rooms and the lockers (out of the room) are a bit small but I had a general good experience at Blanco's! The food is nice to but I think the breakfast is a bit expensive so just get thai food in the morning. Also, some people complain about the noise, if you don't like it, just don't go to Phi Phi because the number one thing to do in Phi Phi is party!

Zackry Guest House

Langkawi, Malaysia

Sam is crazy and fun. He tries hard to please guests! Not too far from Pantai Cenang, where everything is. Just rent a scooter for 30 RM for 24h and you won't have any problem moving around! This guest house is a good example of what Langkawi is, you don't do much, you chill, and you are just happy about it! You will stay longer than planned ahaha!

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Roof top bar is just awesome, beds are huge and super comfy, curtains, huge locker. Stay in the 24 bed dorm you'll meet a ton load of people!

Stayokay Maastricht

Maastricht, Netherlands

Cool place, nice bar, liked the plugs and lights for every bed. Also, beds were comfortable. Would love to see how great the terrace must be in the summer!

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Absolutely loved it! Great breakfast and dinner included, really cool staff, very easy to meet everybody and create a good group for club crawls, very clean and just renovated! Go join the party!

Glad you liked it here! Hope to see you again soon; we'll be waiting for you with a mad dog shot in one hand and a plate of homemade food in another :). Cheers!