Location USA, Gender Female, Age 27

• USA, Female, 25-30
Yangshuo Outside Inn, Yangshuo, China
12th Apr 2014

This place was beautiful. After traveling around China in hostels, I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful it was to stay in a place like this for a few nights. As if Yangshuo isn't already beautiful enough! This hostel is away from the main city area, which to some might be annoying, but I thought it made my experience even better. It's closer to isolated bike routes and farmland, which is why many go to Yangshuo in the first place. Staff is wonderful! Place is beautiful! Definitely go.

• USA, Female, 25-30
Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
11th Apr 2014

The people at the front desk were amazing! I was only staying one night in order to explore the Dragon's Backbone terraces and they made me feel awesome. Their english is better than mine and they helped me with all the navigating questions I asked. Cannot recommend enough. Also, all the locals seem to know where this is, so it's not hard to find your way back to it if you get lost. Just ask!