It takes around 10 mins from MRT station by walk but it's worth to stay in this hostel because it is well located and clean. I stayed in private room ensuite and I had good night. Tourist night market is 1 min away from this hostel.

• 14th Feb 2013

Guest House TaiwanMex

Taipei, Taiwan

The worst ever. Stayed in private ensuite. I now know that why this hostel is cheap. If you mind nothing, choose this one. Waited for staff almost an hour to check in. Water leaks with high noise. Dirty room.

• 13th Feb 2013
  • South Korea

Dear Guest : We are so sorry about that,we have a "Customer Service Hotline" 0932-733-948 we will To solve any problems when you stay, you will deserved free stay if you let we know when you check in, If you stopover Taiwan again,we would like to refund your room's fee. Thank you

Harbor 60

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Spacious room and cleaness is the biggest advantage for this hostel. 3 mins walking distance from the MRT station. 2nd floor private ensuite is recommended but 4th floor private ensuite is NOT recommended because it has no lockable room door and no curtains with full visibility from outside.

• 10th Feb 2013
  • South Korea

I apology for miss understanding. the 4th floor (super wide 80 square meter with big living room + big shower room +big TV + super beautiful window view with balcony) is not available for normal day. We only offered it during New Year vacation at super low price (even lower than normal 2 bed private room you stayed). We stated it clearly that there is no door in the room description.