Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Stayed a whole like because the hoste was amazing. Little bit far but you get used... I recommend.

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Nice clean big hostel. Far from the train station by walk. Had a problem with the staff, asked if I could extend my stay for one day and they told me yes, that i would need to pay before 10 am the next day. 8 am next day i get there to pay and they say "we are full for today" and I'm like... So i had to leave the hostel and the country, couldnt find a hostel anywhere in France because it was a weekend so I had to go to Zurich and pay almost 100 Euros for the ticket.

Hostel Gastama

Lille, France

Clean, big, well organized hostel, friendly staff.

Hey Nathan ! Obrigado ! Hope to welcome you another day here ! Bye bye !! Gasta Monkey

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

No free breakfast, no wifi in the rooms, cold showers and you must keep pulling a chain. Really bad hostel

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Amazing hostel, best one I stayed so far, friendliest staff, great wi-fi, movies, books, bikes, video games, big bathroom. I strongly recommend

Varna, Bulgaria

Nice hostel. I recommend

RentRooms Thessaloniki

Thessaloniki, Greece

Nice hostel, very well located.

Athens, Greece

Perfect hostel! Friendly staff, great location. I recommend

Soggiorno Primavera

Florence, Italy

Very nice hostel. Staff excelent. I recommend

Very good hostel. i recommend

Ostello S. Fosca

Venice, Italy

Only paid wifi, not that well located, staff kinda rude. Worst hostel i've been so far

dear nathan, please note wifi is to pay as you read on line before making the reservation. our staff in very professional and kind with all our guest, when it's respected. thank you the manager

Manena Hostel

Genoa, Italy

Very good hostel. I reccomend

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

Ótimo hostel, equipe nota 10, ótimas explicacoes e dicas. Sem wi-fi nos quartos. Fora isso, nota 10

Very good hostel. Only one toilet for 16 people makes it difficult to shower...

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

Veery good hostel. No wifi in the rooms

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Bit hostel, much mouse. Wifi really sucks

Thank you for your feedback on your stay at Cat's Hostel! We are always looking to improve and appreciate your comments. We hope you had a great time in Madrid and will return soon to see us again!!

O Fogar de Teodomiro

Santiago de Compostela, Spain

Nice Hostel well located, clean and friendly staff. Problem of bed bugs, itching a lot for a couple days

Almaa Sintra Hostel

Sintra, Portugal

Otimo hostel, sem internet no quarto. Um pouco isolado mas facil de achar. Recomendo