• USA, Female, 18-24
Abigails Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
29th Mar 2013

I really liked this hostel! Now, it's only the second hostel I've been to, and the first one was pretty dismal, but this hostel seemed to have everything I wanted. It definitely catered to a younger crowd, it was clean, it was safe, and it had a great location. My friend recommended it to me and I'm really glad I followed her advice!

• USA, Female, 18-24
6.0
16th Feb 2013

My friend and I took such a short trip to London that we weren't very picky about our hostel. I wouldn't say I was blown away by The Great Eastern, but it was a pleasant enough stay. When I first arrived, I had my doubts. It didn't seem to have a very bubbly atmosphere and it was much further from the city that I wanted it to be. That being said, the beds were clean, the bathroom was tolerable, and the staff was helpful. I can't say I fell in love with it, but it suited my purposes.