Fulir Hostel Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
9th Jul 2013

Good location! The staff is very helpful! It's a pity that I checked-in too late and have no chance to meet everybody there. Anyway it's a good place to stay!

Hostel Marinero, Hvar, Croatia
6th Jul 2013

Fabulous hostel! Very close the the harbor! And the facility and decoration of the room make this hostel even the level of a hotel! And the people are nice there, I met some really good people and had a good time! Definitely recommend this place if you wanna find a decent place to stay in Hvar.

28th Jun 2013

The location of hostel is quite good, and it's easy to find. The atmosphere there is also fine, they got a swimming pool in the yard. The only drawback is they don't have air-con in the dorm room, which made my sleep a little bit hard. Beside this, this is a good hostel to stay.

Deeps Hostel, Ankara, Turkey
27th Jun 2013

Good hostel with friendly staff. The location is convenient, very close to a metro station. But they seems to have only one key for a room, so I was waked up by the staff's knocking around mid-night cause there are some late check-in and I got the only key of the room.

Big Apple Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
24th Jun 2013

Very good hostels! Good location! The staffs are nice and friendly! Even though some of the staff don't speak a lot English but they were always glad to help! Like their terrace especially! Enjoy the free breakfast there and watch the view of Bosphorus!

The Monk's Bunk Kaunas, Kaunas, Lithuania
8.0
19th Jun 2013

The location is quite food, right along the busy street. And the facilities are also nice in the hostel, very clean and lovely. The only problem is the receptionist, it seems there's only one guy in charge of everything for several days. Most of the time he stayed in his staff room, hence it's hard to find him. When I was going to check out at 9:30 am, he was still sleeping in the staff room and didn't seems like wanna help at all.

You stayed in the hostel less than 24 hours and i believe that wasn't enough for you to feel the atmosphere. I don't understand why it seemed for you that the staff wasn't helpful. We always are. That's why before you rated us, our staff rating was 99%;)

Klaipeda Hostel, Klaipeda, Lithuania
18th Jun 2013

The location is just fabulous! Right next to the bus station and only 2 mins walking distance from train station. The hostel is small, however I really like it! The staff is super friendly and helpful! And the people there are nice! They only accept cash, so be sure you have enough cash though.

Hostel Oki Doki, Warsaw, Poland
7.4
13th Jun 2013

The location is okay, maybe 15 mins walking distance from the train station. It's quite close to all the sights in old town, which is convenient for me. The staff is helpful though, and they got a bar with happy hour. After my checking out I left my luggage there; and when I return to take the luggage, they even still let me use all the facility, including taking a shower there.

• Taiwan, All Male Group, 18-24
City Backpackers Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
8.0
12th Jun 2013

This is indeed the coolest hostel I've ever stayed! The design and the facilities are very nice! And people are nice there! The only problem for me was the kitchen. The oven didn't seem to work well during my stay there, it just suddenly stopped so it's hard for us to cook. However in the last day I think they repair it though.

That's so nice to hear that you met nice people while you were here, although I'm sorry the kitchen wasn't totally fit for fight during your stay, I can see how that was annoying. Kindly Lena

7.4