Fernloft KL @ Chinatown

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Rucksack Inn @ Lavender Street

Singapore, Singapore

Very clean and contemporary decor. A nice change from the usual hostel scene. A few blocks away from the Lavender MRT station or about 10-15 minutes walk. It's not centrally located but there's a hawker center across the street. It's good to know you can always find something to eat when it comes to the worst.

Fernloft KL @ Chinatown

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Fernloft Chinatown KL is in an excellent location. I've picked this hostel based on reviews of other guests staying prior to my stay. The staff are pleasant, the dorm room and bed are very clean. The complimentary toast & jelly breakfast is a nice add-on; although being next to Central market and Chinatown, one would never be lack of dinning choices.

Hi, thanks for your valuable comment. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again on your next visit. Thanks again, Fernloft KL Team

Hostel Bekuo San Jose

San Jose, Costa Rica

The most backpackers' friendly hostel I've stayed at during my entire Central America trip. I woke up a tad bit past their breakfast time, but the "chef of the day" was willing to make an exception and fed me awesome pancakes. My departure timing to my next destination is not until late in the evening, yet the hostel allowed me to stay and hang out at the hostel beyond my check-out time. They were generous in their timing allowance that I even had dinner before I left my trip.