Smart Place Paris

Paris, France

The staff at night was very unfriendly. It was 2:30 am, when the staff allowed a guy, to check-in in our room, when everybody was already sleeping. He turned on the lights, speak out loud explaining to the other guy the hostel facilities. The only good thing about this hostel, it was the location.

Art Boutique Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Our stay at Art Boutique Hostel was excelent. The room was big and clean. The staff Vera was really friendly and helpful. I'll definitely recomend this hostel!

Melon District Marina

Barcelona, Spain

Very good hostel. Much more to a Hotel, very located, near a subway and a tram station. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful.

Coliseum Rooms

Rome, Italy

We had an excelent stay! The building where the hostel is located is a lit bit old. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Its near a metro station, really close to the Colosseo.

Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

The hostel itself is very located. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There was only one thing. To check -in, we had to go to another adress, not very close from where we slept. And the bathrooms were very tiny and small. Besides that, my stay was good.

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Stayokay is a very good hostel, very located, clean and the breakfast was excelent. The staff was a little bit rude when we check in, but besides that, our stay was very good.

Dear, Thank you for the response! I am glad you enjoyed our location, cleanliness and breakfast! I am sorry to hear that a member of our staff was not friendly. That's not acceptable and we will look into it! Kind Regards, Stayokay Vondelpark team