Hostel 24

Ljubljana, Slovenia

The shower was flooded, apart from that everything was perfect

• 10th May 2014
  • Portugal

Sorry about the shower, we fixed the pipes and now all is ok :)

Hostel Inn Downtown

Belgrade, Serbia

Everything was good except for the guest noise policy that is not applied. There was basically a party on my dorm and adjacent common room, with the guys drinking and playing games, running around the hostel drunk and I was lucky because I got there 30min before they were leaving for a club. If it's a party hostel it's ok by me, but promote it like one. If it's not, apply the noise policies.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

Sorry for the noise but it was before 11pm as the girls was preparing to leave in the club. We are not party hostel but also we are not hotel so you can expect other guests speaking with each other and going out together. Also, you could tell to reception girl what bothers you so she can make them quiet. Thanks for your review :)

Tiger Tims Place

Budapest, Hungary

Great simple place, I would suggest a couple more hangers on the bathrooms, except from that everything was great!

• 7th Dec 2013

Porto Alive Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Good looking place, nice and comfy, the staff is very nice and helpful, loved the individual lights on the beds. A hanger on the toilet would be nice, other than that small detail, it was all good.

• 13th Apr 2013
  • Portugal

Good place to stay, good atmosphere, nice pub for a couple beers, safe area and fairly good accommodations. I'm coming back if I'm visiting London again! Cheers

• 3rd Feb 2013