• Vietnam, Couple, 25-30
Venice-BB-Venezia, Venice, Italy
2nd Aug 2013

We were welcome with beer from Alessandro , we see him with all smiles, and we got a lot of helps from him. The room was perfect and the breakfast was extremely good. But the most things i love this hostel is very clean and safe. All the time we felt in our home. We also love Dina, the lovely and intelligent dog. We will come back Venice, one of the most romantic city on the world. We loved to meet Alessandro again. Strong recommend to you to book the hostel

• Vietnam, Couple, 25-30
Franz House, Florence, Italy
31st Jul 2013

I love everything here. It is very romantic room and course very clean. I loved the smell when we open the hostel door. And of course I thank the very good support from Mr G, he gave us very clear how to go, what to do and where to eat. Florence is one of the best place we have been so far. I definitely recommend you to book the hostel. I will come back here soon.

• Vietnam, Male, 25-30
7.4
28th Jul 2013

I like owner and his help, he is very open and funny guy. However, there was small things that me us little disappointed that the bathroom is not well clean, especially the toilet. It seemed to be a guest (or someone ?) never makes toilet clean after using it (at least all the time we was here). Other things are fine and I could recommend you to book the hostel if you are not care about cleanness.

i was cleaning the bathroom every day but unfortunately if 4 or 5 people used to walk in the appartment without any shoes and then with dirty foots they decided to make a shower...my god...i can't do nothing! i can't be 24hours in the bathroom hoping someone remember the basic laws about the cleanness! anyway i'm very sorry for this problem we had in that days! thanks a lot for your rating!!