Nathan House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

It's in an excellent location, staff were friendly and compared to other places in HK we had a really nice double room, but the problem was that we had cockroaches in the room. It's aparently quite common in the mansions in HK and the staff did put powder in the room, but it's still no fun seeing them crawling around your bedroom.

• 19th Aug 2014

Manila Hotel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The locaion is amazing and the price is good, but the thing that really impressed me is the staff. I had some problems getting in touch with my traveling partner, as we were arriving in HK at different times and Herry from the reception desk helped me out even after his shift was over and stayed with me to make sure I got safely back to the hotel. He really didn't have to do that, but he made a big difference. Thank you so much!

• 18th Aug 2014

Taipei City Home

Taipei, Taiwan

A backpackers dream. Clean, affordable, close to the station and very nice staff, who are willing to help you out even when you ring them at late hours. They just need a big name board in front of the entrance door, so you can easily spot it, even though the kind neighbours who see you wandering around with a backpack kindly take you to the entrance:)

• 12th Jul 2014

Regent Hostel

Paris, France

Wifi everywhere, breakfast included and very helpful staff!

• 7th Sep 2013
  • Slovenia

I really liked the common area with a big well equipped kitchen, vending machines, wifi and kept clean.

• 27th Mar 2013

Lausanne Guesthouse & Backpacker

Lausanne, Switzerland

Wifi all around the hostel is included in the price and I really liked that you also get a metro/bus pass for the time of your stay.

• 26th Mar 2013

Seoul I Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

It's good value for the price, in the very nice Hongdae area, free wifi all over the guest house, breakfast included, clean, nice common room and kitchen and very nice and helpful staff, big thank you to Kyung-Mi, who was very helpful with arranging day trips outside of Seoul!

• 28th Jan 2013