Ashfield Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
6th May 2013

Great breakfast selection. The 10 room was a little too crowded, but the smaller rooms are reasonably priced and seemed perfect!

Astor Hyde Park, London, England
5th May 2013

Love this place! I come here every time I'm in London. It has friendly staff and great spaces to meet new people and is even great for people traveling alone.

Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
4th May 2013

A bit crowded but in a fun way. Lots of people to meet, lots to do and in the best location possible! Best place to stay in Edinburgh!

Astor Hyde Park, London, England
2nd Feb 2013

I had an amazing stay! The staff were super friendly, helpful and always available. Even after we checked out they let us hang around until we had to leave for our flight. The rooms were clean, as was the bathroom. I stayed in a 9 room mixed and it was perfect. The only slight improvments that could be made were having towels in the bathroom for drying hands on and a little bit thicker pillows. Otherwise everything was great! I would stay here over a hotel any day. Great area, excellent staff.