• USA, Female, 18-24
Hostel Meeting Point, Madrid, Spain
30th May 2013

The hostel's location was excellent because it's at the center of Madrid. The facilities were good but I would warn you to have an extra 5 euros on top of what you're paying for your room because they charge for the bed sheets/towels. Breakfast is okay, just cereal and milk plus whatever else you can find in the kitchen. It's a good hostel if you're just looking for a place to stay for a couple of days.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Rainbow Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
26th Apr 2013

I have been to hostels all over the world and this hostel is THE BEST! The staff is incredible. The atmosphere is magical. The food is delicious. Location is perfect. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone. You will get the worth of your money and more. I have never seen such kindness and generosity from a group of people before. They made me want to stay at the hostel instead of go out and get to know the city. In there I felt at home and happy and you will too. BOOK IT!!!