Reviews: mattesoi3051

Location: Wales, Gender: Male, Age: 21

Camping Venezia

Venice, Italy

Great place to relax outside of Venice. The bungalow we had was great and we were pleasantly surprised to find out they have air conditioning in the bedroom which made it manageable to sleep considering it is so hot in the summer. They have decently well equipped kitchens and very clean. The place isn't huge but its all you need for two or three people. The little decks are a great place to hang out at night as well.

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Great place to stay right in the heart of Old Town. Hostel was very clean and nice and they have a good pub crawl that they promote along with a free walking tour that is actually informative and truly free.

Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Everything was amazing we got an upgrade without knowing it due to some renovations. Paul was great and very helpful. I would tell everyone to stay with Paul and Karen. The only thing that could be improved would be to have a microwave or some way of heating up food. Other then that it was an amazing stay in Amsterdam.

Le Montclair Montmartre

Paris, France

Good breakfast and helpful stuff. The location is close to metro stops that take you to the center of the city. Having to leave the key at the front desk when you leave is a policy I did not like. The tight staircase with no lift makes it hard to haul luggage up stairs if you happen to be on the 5th or 6th floor. Overall it was a decent hostel that I would consider staying at again. If you could afford a better location I would stay closer to the city center.

Thank you for your comment, about the key is our security system for the rooms that still don't work with a card. We are working in a project to get an elevator soon. So don't forget to come to our Hostel the next time you stay in Paris.

Everything was great and I was happy to see that they took the initiative to buy new pans for the kitchen since last time I stayed there.

The stay was great. The staff is super helpful and they are always staying busy cleaning and making sure everything is going smooth. The only downside is the kitchen is a little small and they could use a couple new pans, but other then that everything was pretty good.