Generator Hostel London

Pretty good location which made it really easy to get the Eurostar, but it was about a 10-15 minute walk, so if you have a lot of luggage it can be annoying. There are also a bunch of stairs you have to carry your luggage up to get inside, which again can be annoying when you have as much luggage as I did. It's a huge hostel, so it's really nicely looked after, always clean with good showers, but because it's big they make you pay for everything, from storing your luggage to charging your phone.

• 15th May 2014

Hey, Thanks for taking some time to let us know how your stay with us in London went. We have always prided ourselves on our central location, which is a short walk or tai ride away if you have large luggage. We offer a wide variety of services including mobile phone charging boxes, if you do not have a charger that you can plug into a socket in your room. Thank you again. Best Wishes Nate – Guest Relations Team

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

Loved this hostel, awesome set up and location. Cool bar, great kitchen and pretty good showers. Only downside was when I stayed it was like 30 degrees celsius in London and the hostel was obviously set up to handle the cold, not the heat, so our room was ridiculously hot with no air-con and with the window open it was so noisy from the street. Other then that, I highly recommend it!

• 12th Jul 2013

Kangaroo Inn

Perth, Australia

This hostel was in an awesome location, but that's all it really had going for it. It was crazy expensive and pretty much everybody that was staying there was actually living there and I felt as though I was imposing on their home when sharing their room.

• 28th Jun 2013