Smart Russell Square Hostel

Quite good location, considering the size of London (and the price of transport there). Unfortunately, rooms look like a prison or a bad hospital. If you don't mind about where you sleep, take shower or even rude staff, that's a good place to be. 15 min walk from many turistic points. But if you do mind about hostel quality and a little bit less about the location, you can find better for the same price!

Thank you for your review. We have different types of dormitories to suit different types of travellers depending on their budget. We offer a cheap and competitive accommodation at very good location. We are sorry that you got the impression that our staff was rude and that you didn't enjoy your stay. We hope you'll give us another chance when you visit London next time :) SRS Staff

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Oliver St. John Gogarty

Dublin, Ireland

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Nice atmosphere with people in the looby for internet, in the kitchen playing games, guitar, cooking, drinking. But too many people seemed to live there, kind of weird. Good facilities (kitchen and bedroom specially) Would stay there again.

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

The bedroom was nice, whit a kitchen in it, a couch, insuite. But the lobby and kitchen were really weird, people who didn't have bedroom booked were sleeping there for more than a day. Not an organized place. Bus stop right in front of the hostel.

Manchester, England

The dirtiest place I've been in my hole life. There are no staff in the reception. Beds weren't good at all. The value for money is good, it was really cheap, but be prepared for the price you've paid.

Cardiff, Wales

In the city center, next to the castle, restaurants and almost everything in the small Cardiff. Staff wasn't the smartest I've seen in my life but ok. 6 bed rooms are really small and the bathroom in the corridor was basically for 1 person. Anyway I would stay there again.

MEININGER London Hyde Park

Less then 5 minutes walking from the metro. Right next to the Natural History Museum. I'd say that's a good location considering the size of London. Staff was really nice and they are at the reception 24h, really important. Would stay there again for sure although it is not super cheap.