Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 22

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Hostel Miran is really 5 minutes away from the bus station by walk and 10 minutes from the old city. The lady that received us was really helpful and friendly. Everything was clean. The kitchen was not in the same house that we were, so we had to change our plan concerning our meals. But everything else was perfect! There is a nice a terrace and good coffee! It is the place to stay in Mostar! Thanks a lot!!

Tito46

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

We liked our stay at Tito46. Staff was really helpful and friendly. My girlfriend and I had 2 big backpack each, and it took us 40 minutes from the bus station by walk. The kitchen was really nice and clean. There is a nice terrace. It is 3 minutes from the city centre by walk. Toilet was a bit dirty, and sometimes no hot water or no water at all :) Definitely a place to stay in Sarajevo! Really good value for money.

The Big Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

-Kitchen was not equipped at all -Bathrooms were really dirty (Toilet paper was rare) -Staff was not really helpful and couldn't help us with some questions we had about the city -No free map :( -Common room was good, but we didn't like the fact that people were aloud smoked in it -Room was really big and clean -Lockers were great -Location is okay, easy to reach by tram but Belgrade is small anyway -The value for money is really good, it's a cheap place to stay

Goat Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Goat Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

We really enjoyed our stay at the Goat Hostel. All the staff there was really kind and helpful. It is 5 minutes away from Kalvin Ter metro station. It is one of those small and friendly hostel where you feel like home. It is not a place to party. Very clean kitchen and bathrooms, wifi worked great and the coffee was really good :) We would definitely go back!! Thanks for everything!

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

We really enjoyed our stay at this Hostel. The staff was really kind and helpful. Laundry was free. The hostel is located 15 minutes maximum from the city centre. The only problem was the kicthen and the breakfast. The kitchen was really small and it was dirty, and the breakfast is too expensive for what it is (Chocolate croissant, cereal bar, orange juice and an apple for 2 euros) . However, the room was really clean. We didn't use the "Patio" which is the common spot, which seemed nice.

Hostel was maximum 10 minutes away from Westbahnof metro station which was great, and a 20 minute walk from Schönbrunn. It was a bit far from the city center, but if you are willing to take the metro, everything can be reached easily. It's a great place to party, there is a nice bar in the hostel, but partying was not our goal. However, if you are not there to party you won't be bothered. Everything was clean. The only downside is that there is no free breakfast, but you can still pay for it

Hostel Santini Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Good location, great staff, really clean hostel, what do you want more?? It really looks like a 5 star hotel! It is in a beautiful part of Prague only few minutes to the Charles bridge. Breakfast was okay, and the kitchen could have been a bit better. The building is a UNESCO protected old Palace, so it was amazingly beautiful. There is no common room except for the dining room. This was the only downside of the hostel. But overall, it's a really nice hostel.

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Our stay at Istanbul Hostel was AMAZING! The staff was really helpful and kind. My girlfriend twisted her ankle and they were really helpful about that.The location is perfect: 5 minute walk to Blue Mosque/Hagia Sofia. The restaurant upstairs was really good, Minami works really hard and she was always smiling. There was no lockers in the 21 bed dorm, but we didn't feel unsafe at all. If we go back to Istanbul, we will go to Istanbul Hostel again, no doubt about that! Thanks again for the ice!

This is the second time i stay at the Wombats Naschmarkt hostel, and again, it was a perfect stay. Everything was clean, staff was really helpful and friendly. The location is just perfect, within a few Ubahn stop to everything you have to do or have to see in vienna. I was there 1 month ago, and there was no wifi in the rooms, now they have it and it works great! So now, there's nothing to complain about, it's a perfect hostel!

Apinelo Hostel

Split, Croatia

I really enjoyed my stay at Apinelo Hostel!!! The location is amazing, its a 5 minute walk from the main Train/Bus station, and about the same time to the major thing to see in the city. The hostel was clean and the rooms were great! I stayed 2 nights there, and the staff was not there a lot: guess it's because it wasn't the high season. But for the time they were there, they were really friendly and helpful! There is a grocery store right beside the hostel which is also great!

Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

My stay at this hostel was amazing. The staff there is really incredible. Dario helped me a lot and was so friendly during my 2 night stay! The hostel is right in the old town which is great, you are at a 2 minute walk from the middle of the main street there. Everything was clean and it is really close to the bus stop Pile gate, which is also great. Only thing i would like is a locker to put my important stuff, but i didn't feel scared about leaving my stuff on my bed so that was okay.

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Wow, my stay at Hostel Miran was amazing! In fact, Miran is amazing! He really puts is heart in that hostel and you can feel it! The hostel is 5 minutes away by walking from the bus station and 10 minutes away from the old town. Again, Miran was really helpful and friendly! He will make your stay, the best one you had in long time. I was only there for one night but wish i could stay longer. Be ready for one unique experience when booking there, you will never forget it. Thank you Miran!!!

Hostel City Center Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The hostel is perfectly situated in the city, like the name says: it's in the center! You can easily see what you need to see within a walking distance from the hostel. The staff was amazing, friendly, and really helpful. The breakfast was okay and my room was great.

The House Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

This Hostel make you feel like you are home. The staff is really friendly and helpful: they helped me a lot to find ways to get to the other places I wanted to go. They are always there if you need something. To get to the hostel you can walk, but the TRAM is the best solution, and by taking the TRAM, the hostel is at 10 minutes from the main train station. It is also really close to 2 supermarket. Everything was really clean and the atmosphere was great. Will definitely go back there again

Vila Veselova

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Great hostel! Its more like staying in a house than in a hostel. It is easy to meet new people and the staff is really friendly and helpful. The location is great: 10 minute walk from the city center. Rooms are big and the bed structures are really well designed : reading light, electric plug etc. Kitchen was clean and the breakfast was really good!!

Thanks for your review. It looks like you're enjoying your staying here and we are truly pleased because of that. Thanks for all the compliments. And yes, we want everyone to feel like at home in Vila.

Guesthouse Salzburg

Salzburg, Austria

Great location: 10 minute walk from the city center! The hostel is clean and brand new. The rooms are a bit tight but that's okay. It is more of a place to relax and read a book, than a place to party. Look more like a hotel than a hostel. Really enjoyed my stay and will come back there if i ever go back to Salzburg!

Perfectly situated in the city: 10 minutes of Ubahn from the Westbahnof, same for the City airport train termial, 15 minute walk to the main points of interest, little market in front of the hostel, two grocery stores in a 5 minute walk. Staff is really friendly and helpful. WIth the keycard, you can lock your room, and your personal locker in the room. Kitchen is great, i didn't try the breakfast though. Clean, safe, well situated, everything you need, reasonable price..GO FOR IT!