Montenegro Hostel Podgorica

Podgorica, Montenegro

If you are in Podgorica, especially for transit, Montenegro hostel is the place to stay. It is really well located, clean, and comfortable. The staff goes above and beyond and are always helpful: they even came to the bus station with me when I lost my camera. I would recommend Montenegro hostel to anyone!

Hostel City Center Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This was a really nice hostel and a perfect location from which to explore the city. The staff was very helpful and I would recommend the tours that are on offer at the front desk. Plus great common spaces to meet people and hang out.

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I had a wonderful stay at Hostel Miran! 100%, not 99%, awesome. Miran was always helpful and his tour of the surrounding area was a great experience and a super value for the money. I would recommend it to anyone.

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

Family Stanos

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I hate to rain on the Family Stanos parade, but our recent stay there was not good. While the location is terrific, the atmosphere was such that we didn't want to return to the hostel each evening. Mostly, it was a personality issue, but the beds were also uncomfortable, the neighborhood noisy, and there was no kitchen for guests to cook in.

You can write this comment as your opinion , but You can not delete the comments showing the opinions of other guests.

Globo Hostel

Sibenik, Croatia

Globo Hostel was the perfect location from which to explore Sibenik: when you pull into the bus station the excellent signage leads just around the corner to the hostel. The staff was friendly and welcoming, the rooms simple and clean. A great experience, and I really recommend Sibenik as the jumping off point for Krka. Beautiful, laid back, and convenient!!

• 15th Apr 2013

thank you very much for your nice review :)

Day and Night Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

Day and Night hostel was clean, well-kept, and well-located. The staff was really helpful, especially in helping me find a bus to Split.

I had a terrific experience at NJoy Hostel. The location was great, the staff really helpful, and the hostel itself very clean and full of character. I was traveling alone and the staff did a great job of reaching out and making me feel included in the hostel activities. Plus, they really want you to have an enjoyable stay.

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Harmony hostel was wonderful. The location right in Sultanmhet was very convenient and the staff was always courteous and helpful.